Introduction

Here is a collection of students' best productions. This blog will act as a sort of electronic dossier where we will keep record of all those projects, letters, interviews, stories, brochures, visits and so on produced by students at IES Jimenez Montoya.

Biovozgrafía-Task 1

Audiobooks

The Moor's legacy
Chapter 1




lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

3º ESO

TASK ONE: A FOUR-DAY TRIP TO NEW YORK
I can understand phrases and frequent expressions related to travelling, shopping and entertainment (prices, timetables, addresses, shopping, etc.)
I can find specific information in simple everyday material such as ads, websites, menus, timetables, etc. (for example places of interestin New York, closing and opening times of museums, flights, hotel room prices, tickets, etc.)
I can use a series of phrases and sentences to describe in simple terms a trip- cost, places of interest, means of transport, activities, hotels, etc.)
I can write a short postcard greeting people (postcard from New York giving information about your trip)
- Brief description of task
- Self-assessment grid
TASK TWO: FAMOUS PEOPLE: BIOGRAPHIES AND INTERVIEWS
- I can read very short texts and find basic information about people
- I can communicate in simple tasks requiring direct exchange of information (place and year you were born, profession, family, etc.)
- I can describe in simple terms other people
TASK THREE: MY FAVOURITE VIDEO GAME
- I can use a series of phrases to describe games and hobbies in simple terms
- I can write short notes giving instructions (game rules) and decsribing people (game characters).
- I can connect phrases and text in a simple way (first, then, after than, because, but, and, so, etc.)
- Self-assessment grid
TASK FOUR: LATEST NEWS FROM CAMELOT
TASK FIVE: PARIS, THE MOST INTERESTING HOLIDAY I'VE EVER HAD
TASK SIX: FASHION TRENDS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario